Call for Papers
CoRTA (4th edition) is a forum where researchers, developers, educators exchange ideas and information on the latest academic or industrial work on language design, processing, assessment, and application.
The conference emphasizes theoretical, practical and experimental work and invites "research papers" but also "position papers" and "posters or tool demos" on methods and tools for all aspects of compiler technology, code analysis, and all language paradigms.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Modeling, and specification of domain specific languages.
- Paradigms, concepts, methodologies, and novel constructs on programming languages.
- Language quality assessment and grammar metrics.
- Compilation and interpretation techniques
- Dynamic and "just-in-time" compilation.
- Code generation and optimization.
- Run-time techniques and memory management.
- Virtual machines.
- Program representation and visualization.
- Program analysis and transformation.
- Programming, debugging, and refactoring environments.
- Secure, parallel and distributed programming environments.
- Mobile and Embedded programming environments.