CoRTA2010 is a track under INForum -- Simpósio de Informática
CoRTA (4th edition) is a forum where researchers, developers, educators, research students and practitioners exchange ideas and information on the latest academic or industrial work in compiler technology, programming language design and implementation and their application.
The conference emphasizes theoretical, practical and experimental work and invites "research papers" but also "position papers" and "extended abstract" on methods and tools for all aspects of compiler technology and all language paradigms. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Compilation and interpretation techniques
- Program representation and analysis
- Code generation
- Code optimization
- Run-time techniques
- Memory management
- Dynamic and just-in-time compilation
- Virtual machines
- Programming tools
- Programming, refactoring and debugging environments
- Formal techniques for compilation and execution
- Design of novel language constructs and their implementation
- Programming language concepts and methodologies.